Part time 20 hours a week plus special events
Tuesday – Friday 12 - 5
Gallery Social Media and Content Creator
It is our goal to find a passionate person who has a high level of knowledge and appreciation of art, especially in supporting local artists, along with the administrative skills to manage multiple social media accounts for Artspace111, LLC, including but not limited to ArtspaceIII, ArtspaceIII Events, Artflow, LoveTexasArt, and LinkedIn. Outlined below are some of the major responsibilities for the job, however, we have a very collaborative environment. We are all here to help each other out and some of the responsibilities change depending on the need.
Day to day:
- Develop creative concepts and write copy for marketing and advertising collateral
- Work closely with ArtspaceIII, LLC. staff.
- Ensure that Artspace111, LLC. brand identity and voice are consistent across all channels.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative social media strategies that build on awareness of ArtspaceIII, LLC. and ultimately drive sales.
- Monitor daily execution of social media content (i.e. scheduling posts, liking photos, tweeting, sharing, increasing social outreach, etc.)
- Write social media copy, consistently delivering on-brand voice posts that are 100% error-free across all platforms.
- Create impactful and compelling content and video content that engages and educates ArtspaceIII, LLC. Audience.
- Manage social media KPIs & produce monthly recaps, optimizing performance of specific tactics against plan goals.
- Monitor for brand mentions across all social media channels. Identify and engage with posts that provide an opportunity to positively impact brand reputation and respond to questions in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices, identifying ways for ArtspaceIII, LLC. to be at the forefront of social media trends.
- Continue to grow and manage the ArtspaceIII, LLC. with social media influencers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Facebook marketplace
- Strong strategic planning, organizational and project management skills
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated experience in planning, developing and producing a variety of high quality content including: web pages, email newsletters, photo, video, print brochures and collateral, signage, etc.
- Sophisticated visual and writing aesthetic appropriate to a high-profile art museum setting
- Ability to take a creative, strategic and results-oriented approach to producing social media content
- Aptitude with data analysis, technology platforms and social media monitoring tools
- Must be able to thrive under pressure and accept constructive feedback
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed to support ArtspaceIII, LLC. needs and events
Artspace111 Gallery Social Media Coordinator position provides an hourly position starting at $18 an hour
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artspace111 will require a background check. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.